I have never really thought about this before.
What makes me so important to God?
I was thinking "well, maybe it's because I am special..." Wait... but what makes me special? Is it because God created me in His image? I love that thought. God created me so I would look like Him and think like Him.. Unfortunately that didn't last very long. Soon we were thinking like the Devil too. God made everyone in his own image, so what makes anyones best? Does God think I am special because I am unique? I know God made each of us unique- just like He planned. All of us have our own special abilities and quirks. If everyone is unique in their own way, what makes God pick one form of uniqueness over the other?
We should count our selves special because of our uniqueness, and being created to be like Him, but most importantly we should count ourselves important because of one single thought. God asks for my love in exchange for this sentence. You and I are important to Him because of His thought.
"You were chosen"
{Ephesians 1:4}
1 Timothy 1:12 {NIV}
1 comment:
Beautiful post, Lauren!
Post a Comment